[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Led Online Security Course?

kuai hinojosa kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org
Tue Dec 21 07:08:32 EST 2010

We have to first follow the process to submit the course and see if it will be accepted. We certainly have enough people interested in participating. If we can get the course proposal and most of the structure ready by the summit that would be great. I am working in a project plan at the moment.

Kuai