[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Led Online Security Course?

Venkatesh Jagannathan venki at owasp.org
Tue Dec 21 02:17:40 EST 2010

 Hi Dinis,
    This was first championed by Michael Coates initially. Kuai Hinojosa has
accepted to be the lead for this part. Attached is the profiles of people
(so far) who have consented to be a part of this project.

Apart from Josh & me, the following folks also agrred to contribut. Just
waiting for their intorductuion:

0. Eng. Talal Al-Basha <talal_basha1982 at yahoo.com>,
1. Kuai Hinojosa kuai.hinojosa at owasp.org

We are all just waiting for intoro from Kuai & Talal Al-Basha. And for Kuai
to start the lead thread :)

Thanks & Regards,
~Venki