[Owasp-leaders] Call for comments: US FedRAMP process

James McGovern JMcGovern at virtusa.com
Wed Dec 15 16:49:36 EST 2010

Questions/thoughts:

1. Always game to help the feds :-) Let us know the time (I love Outlook calendar invites).
2. Is there anything that would prevent non-US folk from providing guidance?

James McGovern
Insurance SBU
Virtusa Corporation
100 Northfield Drive, Suite 305 | Windsor, CT | 06095
Phone:  860 688 9900 Ext:  1037 | Facsimile:  860 688 2890

Virtusa was recently ranked and featured in 2010 Deloitte Technology Fast 500, 2010 Global Services 100, IAOP's 2010 Global Outsourcing 100 sub-list and 2010 FinTech 100 among others.

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.