[Owasp-leaders] Creating OWASP 4.0!

John Steven John.Steven at owasp.org
Tue Dec 14 09:16:03 EST 2010

Eric,

Excellent. Glad to have you on-board.

We're going to need a few people to help with each session first
because this is our maiden voyage and second because we want to make
sure that we're leading a dynamic discussion and helping everyone get
hands-on immediately and stay caught up with what advancements are
made in the session.

I'm going to orchestrate some planning calls between now and the
summit, so we can hash out what materials you and Dan will build/bring
to the session.

When I train these days, I'm consistently shocked at 1) how commonly
people gravitate to this vuln. and yet 2) the amount of confusion
still surrounding its causes and effective mitigation.. So I think
it's going to be the toughest one to navigate. Hopefully, we can
dispel some of the nonsense. ;-)

-jOHN