[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Global Membership Committee Nomination

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Sun Dec 12 16:31:15 EST 2010

Leaders,

It would be great if we could get some more support here.  The Global Membership Committee has only two people - me and Dan Cornell.  We have the opportunity to grow by 50% with Tony's addition!  So, if you've worked with Tony before, have benefited from his work, or just think he's got the right ideas, then please step forward and voice your support.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Membership_Committee_-_Application_1

As Jim pointed out, Tony was interviewed for an OWASP podcast. Listen here:  http://www.owasp.org/download/jmanico/owasp_podcast_79.mp3

Michael Coates
OWASP