[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Global Membership Committee Nomination

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Sat Dec 11 05:43:13 EST 2010

Hi Marco

Can you add your endorcement here?:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Membership_Committee_-_Application_1

Tony, can you add more details to that page (there are a couple items
missing details :) ). And btw, thanks for stepping up, we really need more
help/energy in our Committees

Here is an example of what it should look like in the end:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Connections_Committee_-_Application_1(Lorna's
application to the Connection's Committee)

Dinis Cruz