[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Global Membership Committee Nomination

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Dec 10 13:26:06 EST 2010

I endorsed Tony here:

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Membership_Committee_-_Application_1

To hear more about Tony please listen to his recent OWASP Podcast here
http://www.owasp.org/download/jmanico/owasp_podcast_79.mp3

We are desperate for help on the membership committee. Tony is an astute
communicator who will only help the causes of OWASP.

If you are so inclined, please join me in endorsing Tony today!

Regards,

Jim

Cc: Dan Cornell; michael.coates at owasp.org
Subject: ping