[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Global Membership Committee Nomination

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Fri Dec 10 13:08:40 EST 2010

This is a request for nomination for participation on a global committee, specifically the Membership Committee.  I don’t think Tony is running for the Board – yet.  J

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/How_to_Join_a_Committee

We can add revision of this page to the agenda for the 2011 Summit.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org

To: owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org

Good morning fellow OWASP Chapter Leaders:

I’m writing you to see if you would be interested in nominating me to the Global OWASP Membership Committee.  I have been a chapter leader in Atlanta, GA for the past 2 years where I have taken meetings from 2 per year to 1 per month each year.  I have sought to socialize the vastness of our deliverables and tools to interested parties in universities, corporate organizations, and private interested individuals.  I see a lot more potential with broadening what membership entails at both the individual and corporate sponsorship level and would like to provide some thought leadership in this area to the global organization.

If you feel that I may be a good candidate, I appreciate in advance you taking the time to visit the following link (http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Membership_Committee_-_Application_1

) in order to formalize your support of my candidacy for this committee.  Thanks in advance for your time and consideration and hope to see you all soon at the Summit.

Kind regards,

Tony UcedaVelez, CISM, CISA, GSEC

Chapter Lead

OWASP Atlanta

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Atlanta_Georgia

Twitter: @versprite

Virtusa was recently ranked and featured in 2010 Deloitte Technology Fast 500, 2010 Global Services 100, IAOP's 2010 Global Outsourcing 100 sub-list and 2010 FinTech 100 among others.

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.