[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Global Membership Committee Nomination

James McGovern JMcGovern at virtusa.com
Fri Dec 10 12:53:09 EST 2010

During the last nomination process, candidates provided a BIO of
themselves and indicated whether they are a builder or breaker...

James McGovern
Insurance SBU

Virtusa Corporation

100 Northfield Drive, Suite 305 | Windsor, CT | 06095

Phone:  860 688 9900 Ext:  1037 | Facsimile:  860 688 2890

  <http://www.virtusa.com/>    <http://www.virtusa.com/blog/>
<https://twitter.com/VirtusaCorp>
<http://www.linkedin.com/companies/virtusa>
<http://www.facebook.com/VirtusaCorp>