[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Global Membership Committee Nomination

Tony UV tonyuv at owasp.org
Fri Dec 10 12:40:31 EST 2010

Good morning fellow OWASP Chapter Leaders:

I'm writing you to see if you would be interested in nominating me to the
Global OWASP Membership Committee.  I have been a chapter leader in Atlanta,
GA for the past 2 years where I have taken meetings from 2 per year to 1 per
month each year.  I have sought to socialize the vastness of our
deliverables and tools to interested parties in universities, corporate
organizations, and private interested individuals.  I see a lot more
potential with broadening what membership entails at both the individual and
corporate sponsorship level and would like to provide some thought
leadership in this area to the global organization.

If you feel that I may be a good candidate, I appreciate in advance you
taking the time to visit the following link
(http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Membership_Committee_-_Application_1

) in order to formalize your support of my candidacy for this committee.
Thanks in advance for your time and consideration and hope to see you all
soon at the Summit.

Kind regards,

Tony UcedaVelez, CISM, CISA, GSEC

Chapter Lead