[Owasp-leaders] developers, Developers, DEVELOPERS!

James McGovern JMcGovern at virtusa.com
Fri Dec 10 08:57:53 EST 2010

Stackoverflow.com is one online place where developers congregate.
Sometimes questions of quality also have security considerations.
Providing both perspectives can help.

James McGovern
Insurance SBU

Virtusa Corporation

100 Northfield Drive, Suite 305 | Windsor, CT | 06095

Phone:  860 688 9900 Ext:  1037 | Facsimile:  860 688 2890

  <http://www.virtusa.com/>    <http://www.virtusa.com/blog/>
<https://twitter.com/VirtusaCorp>
<http://www.linkedin.com/companies/virtusa>
<http://www.facebook.com/VirtusaCorp>

Virtusa was recently ranked and featured in 2010 Deloitte Technology Fast 500, 2010 Global Services 100, IAOP's 2010 Global Outsourcing 100 sub-list and 2010 FinTech 100 among others.

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.