[Owasp-leaders] Two New Tools

Josh Stroschein jstrosch at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 17:39:15 EST 2010

Hi Kate,
 This is Josh Stroschein, chapter leader for the South Dakota chapter.
We're getting ready for our next meeting scheduled for Jan 17th and wanted
to check with you about the new registration system.  Also, you mentioned
the Global Committie, would you be able to provide me with a little more
information about this?

Thank you,
Josh Stroschein
OWASP SD