[Owasp-leaders] developers, Developers, DEVELOPERS!

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Thu Dec 9 14:51:13 EST 2010

Definitely and the hard work is very appreciated by all in OWASP and the many users of the tools.  But how do we get more developers at the chapter meetings and the conferences.  Its one thing to talk about security with security professionals, but another to be able to work directly with the developers.

Michael Coates
OWASP