[Owasp-leaders] Creating OWASP 4.0!

James McGovern JMcGovern at virtusa.com
Thu Dec 9 10:41:19 EST 2010

Ralph, your sentence: "Regulation such as PCI has been helpful, but it
has been difficult for it to be effective given that Web App Security
isn't very measurable by the average auditor." What if we could leverage
this as both an education and PR opportunity? Imagine a marketing
campaign where we publicly stated that all OWASP conferences are free to
PCI QSA's! Additionally, what if we used some of our common training
curricula to have a one-day class just for auditors on how to understand
OWASP?

James McGovern
Insurance SBU

Virtusa Corporation

100 Northfield Drive, Suite 305 | Windsor, CT | 06095

Phone:  860 688 9900 Ext:  1037 | Facsimile:  860 688 2890

  <http://www.virtusa.com/>    <http://www.virtusa.com/blog/>
<https://twitter.com/VirtusaCorp>
<http://www.linkedin.com/companies/virtusa>
<http://www.facebook.com/VirtusaCorp>

Virtusa was recently ranked and featured in 2010 Deloitte Technology Fast 500, 2010 Global Services 100, IAOP's 2010 Global Outsourcing 100 sub-list and 2010 FinTech 100 among others.

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.