[Owasp-leaders] Developers Vs Security professionals

Grzegorz Bugaj gregbugaj at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 09:44:31 EST 2010

Hello
I think this is very common trend that I see here In Oklahoma US, as a developer
I am trying to cater more towards developers instead security professionals to
get them involved. I think the problem here is that most developers are not very
security conscious people, also many of them is not aware of the fact that there
are organizations like OWASP that could help them.

Regards
Greg Bugaj, SCJP