[Owasp-leaders] Creating OWASP 4.0!

James McGovern JMcGovern at virtusa.com
Wed Dec 8 16:02:21 EST 2010

I too have noticed the chaos and believe it is a good thing! When the Hartford chapter did a joint meeting with ISACA, they had a lot more formality in organizing things. Generally speaking, when I organize Hartford chapter meetings I tend to start with finding two speakers who are of interest, figuring out what they are going to talk about, creating an agenda and then blasting it to the world. The ISACA model required multiple levels of approval and dozens of phone calls.

We get things done without requiring audits and checklists :-)

James McGovern
Insurance SBU
Virtusa Corporation
100 Northfield Drive, Suite 305 | Windsor, CT | 06095
Phone:  860 688 9900 Ext:  1037 | Facsimile:  860 688 2890