[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Paper

James McGovern JMcGovern at virtusa.com
Wed Dec 8 15:58:47 EST 2010

As a user of paper.li (http://paper.li/mcgoverntheory) this model works if either we have a generic account (e.g. http://twitter.com/owasp) follow interesting people (who may divert to non-OWASP topics) or we do it for a particular hashtag such as #OWASP which already exists (e.g. http://paper.li/tag/owasp)

The key isn't creating the paper, but getting others in OWASP to promote it via twitter. My one compliant about paper.li is the inability to see old papers...

James McGovern
Insurance SBU
Virtusa Corporation
100 Northfield Drive, Suite 305 | Windsor, CT | 06095

Virtusa was recently ranked and featured in 2010 Deloitte Technology Fast 500, 2010 Global Services 100, IAOP's 2010 Global Outsourcing 100 sub-list and 2010 FinTech 100 among others.

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.