[Owasp-leaders] OWASP and WikiLeaks

Rex Booth rex.booth at owasp.org
Wed Dec 8 10:22:21 EST 2010

It's a total non sequitur.  How is one's organizational status relevant to what we should support?  We support institutions and organizations that are relevant to our mission - not ones that share our non-profit status.

Perhaps we should start supporting churches?  Or groups like the NRA or ACORN or NORML?

Rex