[Owasp-leaders] Creating OWASP 4.0!

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Tue Dec 7 23:45:22 EST 2010

I'm sure you will agree that the Summit team as done an amazing work so far,
but now it is the time to really accelerate and use this opportunity to push
OWASP to the next level ... and ... really make a difference in the
WebAppSec world in 2011

So please promote this idea and Jeff's email as much as you can in: Blogs,
Tweets, Mailing lists you are subscribed,
people/co-words/friends/media/journalists you know, etc...

We really need to make sure that the best ideas and people make it to the
Summit, and as an OWASP leader you are one the key players that need to be
there!

Also, if know of who should be in the Summit (because they really matter in
a particular WebAppSec topic), please add their details to the 'Unconfirmed
Summit Attendees' section of the
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Summit_2011_Attendee page

Dinis Cruz