[Owasp-leaders] OWASP American? [was: OWASP and WikiLeaks]

John Wilander john.wilander at owasp.org
Tue Dec 7 16:00:29 EST 2010

Best thing – we can all discuss international issues over beers at the
Summit in Portugal!

I'll be there and I'll bring all my ASCII hatred.

If you haven't blocked February 8-11 in you calendar do so. (Then join the
session I'm chairing which is "Browser Security"
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Working_Sessions_Browser_Working_Group)

   /J