[Owasp-leaders] OWASP and WikiLeaks

Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman buanzo at buanzo.com.ar
Tue Dec 7 14:33:50 EST 2010

Can we please DROP this discussion? I even had the idea OWASP was
Portuguese. Truth is, OWASP is *OURS*.
And let's stop the wikileaks part of this thread as well.

There are technical matters to discuss related to the wikileaks thing,
and I for one will be discussing them with my fellow OWASPers in
Lisbon next week.

:D :D :D