[Owasp-leaders] OWASP and WikiLeaks

daniel cuthbert daniel.cuthbert at owasp.org
Tue Dec 7 11:58:47 EST 2010

Whilst politics and religion have never played a part of OWASP, it does
raise a very important point that Adrian has just pointed out: how an
organisation deals with large-scale attacks against their operation.

Yes there are numerous guides out there explaining what can be done from a
network/application layer, but nothing that has the OWASP approach.

On a side-note, Adrian would love to help review it, just ping it over as
and when you are ready.