[Owasp-leaders] OWASP and WikiLeaks

Adrian Crenshaw irongeek at irongeek.com
Tue Dec 7 11:43:31 EST 2010

I imagine it will bring up the subject of how to host a website
anonymously.Tor hidden services, I2P eepSites and the like. On a related
note, I'm working on a paper for Black Hat DC called "Identifying the true
IP/Network identity of I2P service hosts" and would love to have some people
review the draft.

Adrian