[Owasp-leaders] OWASP logos in high res

Konstantinos Papapanagiotou conpap at di.uoa.gr
Tue Dec 7 06:33:03 EST 2010

I already use this:  http://www.owasp.org/images/2/28/OWASP_Logo.zip (ai and
eps format) which is included in the chapter resource page (
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:Chapter_Resources) but the results
are still of poor quality when for example I convert to jpeg plus its hard
to create custom logos due to the lack of layers etc.

I was wondering if there was something more than that...