[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Melbourne chapter needs your help.

Serg B serg at owasp.org
Sun Dec 5 03:41:43 EST 2010

Thanks Seba, I can't take all the credit though. Richard and Sandeep
stepped up to the plate with great ideas.

Kate, could you please action these for us:

1. OWASP email address for Richard
2. OWASP email address for Sandeep
3. Rest OWASP Melbourne mailing list administration credentials (I
believe it's actually called OWASP Australia).

Thanks
   Serg