[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Melbourne chapter needs your help.

Seba seba at owasp.org
Sun Dec 5 02:18:08 EST 2010

Hi Serg,

Thanks for taking over the Malbourne chapter!

Kate is your operational contact for providing you with the mailing list
credentials and owasp email addresses.

If you have any other questions, you can contact the global chapter
committee and the owasp leaders list.

For OWASP speakers check out
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Speakers_Project
<http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Speakers_Project>For funding
speaker's travel costs, you can use
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_on_the_Move

We should probably organise an aspac owasp roadshow, similar to the EU 2010
tour http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_EU_Tour_2010
Leaders: who's up for it?

--Seba