[Owasp-leaders] Zed Attack Proxy slides

Matt Tesauro mtesauro at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 12:21:25 EST 2010

Psiinon,

Ping me when you've got the "OWASP-er-ized" version done.  I'm going to
be putting the final touches on OWASP WTE / Live CD over the holidays
and I'll add that to my list of tools needing a .deb package.

Once I get all the ducks lined up, there will be a Debian repository
with all the WTE tools available individually as well as packaged
together as Live ISO, VMware and VirtualBox images.

BTW, great work revitalizing a moribund project.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member