[Owasp-leaders] Zed Attack Proxy slides

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 11:54:19 EST 2010

Hi Paulo,

Yes, you can upload the slides, although obviously they might change.

The meeting is documented on the Leeds UK chapter page:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Leeds_UK
Hopefully thats enough info for you?

I'll let you know as soon as the new release is available - it will be
called "1.1.0" and yes, I think a a Stable status would be a good
target.
And if you could set up the new links/templates now that would be great.

Yiannis has offered to review ZAP (unless you've changed your mind Yiannis?;)

I'm happy to stick with the old logo for this release and then use
whatever logo is agreed to be most suitable.

Cheers