[Owasp-leaders] Zed Attack Proxy slides

Paulo Coimbra paulo.coimbra at owasp.org
Thu Dec 2 11:35:36 EST 2010

Hello S.,

Can I upload the slides? We can do it now and later on again if you decide a
revision of them in function of received feedback.

As for the Global OWASP Events page, I can pleasantly do it and announce
ZAP's new version - please send me the details off.

Regarding the release's OWASP branded status, as we have the concept not
sufficiently clarified and institutionalized yet, I suggest we target Stable
status.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Tool_Assessment_Criteria

Please let me know both if you want me to set up the links/templates to host
the new release (if yes, please let me know its designation/name) and, if
you accept my suggestion for us to assess the release, whether you can point
a reviewer out.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Assessing_Project_Releases#Prerequisites_for_
Project_Release__Assessment

To conclude, I propose the logo's design work only be finished after the
release's assessment is concluded so that it can include the mention 'OWASP
Project'. Jason, Jeff and Dinis had also taken position about this and so
their opinion would be helpful.

Thanks,

- Paulo

Paulo Coimbra,