[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Academies: learn the landscape first

James McGovern JMcGovern at virtusa.com
Wed Dec 1 11:36:26 EST 2010

Several of my friends are professors in local universities and have observed the classes that are most frequently taken also happen to be either the ones that are the most easiest in terms of time and/or are more fun. Let's make sure that we aren't hurting ourselves by putting too much rigor. In my own experience, there are very good reasons why I took courses on marketing and extentionalism...

James McGovern
Insurance SBU
Virtusa Corporation
100 Northfield Drive, Suite 305 | Windsor, CT | 06095

Virtusa was recently ranked and featured in 2010 Deloitte Technology Fast 500, 2010 Global Services 100, IAOP's 2010 Global Outsourcing 100 sub-list and 2010 FinTech 100 among others.

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.