[Owasp-leaders] Follow-up >> FW: OWASP Academies.

Nam Nguyen namn at bluemoon.com.vn
Wed Dec 1 11:11:05 EST 2010

Hi Paulo

Sorry for the out-of-context discussion.

Here're the links to ISACA models:

http://www.isaca.org/Knowledge-Center/Academia/Pages/Model-Curriculum-for-IS-Audit-and-Control-2nd-Edition.aspx

http://www.isaca.org/Knowledge-Center/Academia/Pages/Model-Curriculum-for-Information-Security-Management.aspx

They are focusing more on high-level pictures rather than web application specifics, where I think OWASP could take reign!

Cheers
Nam

--
Nam Nguyen, CISA, CISSP, CSSLP