[Owasp-leaders] Follow-up >> FW: OWASP Academies.

Anthony Cheuk Tung, LAI, CSSLP, CISSP anthonylai at owasp.org
Wed Dec 1 01:58:52 EST 2010

For example:

Core Course:-
101 Web Application Security Fundamentals (i)
102 Web Application Security Fundamentals (II)

Required Course:-
201 Secure Coding - .NET
202 Secure Coding - JAVA

Electives:-
205 Code Audit (i)
305 Code Audit (II)

206 Web Application Penetration Test (I)
306 Web Application Penetration Test (II)

--
Regards,
Anthony LAI

     __  _