[Owasp-leaders] About OWASP 1 Pg Glossy ?

Neil neil at owasp.org
Mon Apr 26 13:04:54 EDT 2010


It doesn't mention AppSec US which takes place on Sept 7-10 in the  
upcoming events section.  Please include this as well!  Appsecus.org

---
Neil

On Apr 23, 2010, at 11:37 AM, Tracy Bost <tbbost at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Here's a few updates to some verbiage and current projects. No  
> changes to the layout.
>
>
> Thanks,
> Tracy
>
> --- On Thu, 4/22/10, Kate Hartmann <kate.hartmann at owasp.org> wrote:
>
>> From: Kate Hartmann <kate.hartmann at owasp.org>
>> Subject: Re: [Owasp-leaders] About OWASP 1 Pg Glossy ?
>> To: owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org
>> Date: Thursday, April 22, 2010, 6:38 AM
>> I have uploaded a PPT version of the
>> flyer.  If you make changes to it,
>> please send it back to me so that I can keep track of the
>> different
>> versions.  Then we can put together a library of
>> flyers that will be useful
>> in different situations.
>>
>> http://www.owasp.org/index.php/File:Updated_owasp_flyer2.ppt
>>
>>
>> Kate Hartmann
>> OWASP Operations Director
>> 9175 Guilford Road
>> Suite 300
>> Columbia, MD  21046
>>
>> 301-275-9403
>> kate.hartmann at owasp.org
>> Skype:  kate.hartmann1
>>
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: owasp-leaders-bounces at lists.owasp.org
>> [mailto:owasp-leaders-bounces at lists.owasp.org]
>> On Behalf Of Tracy Bost
>> Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 5:11 PM
>> To: owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org
>> Subject: Re: [Owasp-leaders] About OWASP 1 Pg Glossy ?
>>
>> This is perrect and good timing. I'll be presenting on
>> OWASP tomorrow and
>> was looking for something like this to print and pass out.
>> It just needs
>> updating. Is there a source file to this, or should we just
>> edit the PDF ?
>>
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Tracy
>>
>> --- On Wed, 4/21/10, Kate Hartmann <kate.hartmann at owasp.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> From: Kate Hartmann <kate.hartmann at owasp.org>
>>> Subject: Re: [Owasp-leaders] About OWASP 1 Pg Glossy
>> ?
>>> To: owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org
>>> Date: Wednesday, April 21, 2010, 3:51 PM
>>> Here is a copy of an owasp flyer that
>>> we have used in the past.  I would
>>> challenge you leaders to be creative and share your
>> passion
>>> for OWASP by
>>> creating a new and improved document!
>>>
>>> http://www.owasp.org/images/e/e1/Updated_owasp_flyer2.pdf
>>>
>>>
>>> Kate Hartmann
>>> OWASP Operations Director
>>> 9175 Guilford Road
>>> Suite 300
>>> Columbia, MD  21046
>>>
>>> 301-275-9403
>>> kate.hartmann at owasp.org
>>> Skype:  kate.hartmann1
>>>
>>>
>>> -----Original Message-----
>>> From: owasp-leaders-bounces at lists.owasp.org
>>> [mailto:owasp-leaders-bounces at lists.owasp.org]
>>> On Behalf Of Michael Coates
>>> Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 2:44 PM
>>> To: owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org;
>>> owasp-connections-committee at lists.owasp.org
>>> Subject: Re: [Owasp-leaders] About OWASP 1 Pg Glossy
>> ?
>>>
>>> Does anyone have a 1 page "What is OWASP" created?
>>> I'm looking for
>>> something that has a marketing/pr perspective with
>> graphics
>>> and nice
>>> designs.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Michael Coates
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> OWASP-Leaders mailing list
>>> OWASP-Leaders at lists.owasp.org
>>> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-leaders
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> OWASP-Leaders mailing list
>>> OWASP-Leaders at lists.owasp.org
>>> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-leaders
>>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> OWASP-Leaders mailing list
>> OWASP-Leaders at lists.owasp.org
>> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-leaders
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> OWASP-Leaders mailing list
>> OWASP-Leaders at lists.owasp.org
>> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-leaders
>>
> <Updated_owasp_flyer_04232010_tb.ppt>
> _______________________________________________
> OWASP-Leaders mailing list
> OWASP-Leaders at lists.owasp.org
> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-leaders


More information about the OWASP-Leaders mailing list