[Owasp-leaders] About OWASP 1 Pg Glossy ?

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Thu Apr 22 07:38:26 EDT 2010


I have uploaded a PPT version of the flyer.  If you make changes to it,
please send it back to me so that I can keep track of the different
versions.  Then we can put together a library of flyers that will be useful
in different situations.

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/File:Updated_owasp_flyer2.ppt 

Kate Hartmann
OWASP Operations Director
9175 Guilford Road
Suite 300
Columbia, MD  21046

301-275-9403 
kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Skype:  kate.hartmann1 


-----Original Message-----
From: owasp-leaders-bounces at lists.owasp.org
[mailto:owasp-leaders-bounces at lists.owasp.org] On Behalf Of Tracy Bost
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 5:11 PM
To: owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org
Subject: Re: [Owasp-leaders] About OWASP 1 Pg Glossy ?

This is perrect and good timing. I'll be presenting on OWASP tomorrow and
was looking for something like this to print and pass out. It just needs
updating. Is there a source file to this, or should we just edit the PDF ?


Thanks,

 Tracy

--- On Wed, 4/21/10, Kate Hartmann <kate.hartmann at owasp.org> wrote:

> From: Kate Hartmann <kate.hartmann at owasp.org>
> Subject: Re: [Owasp-leaders] About OWASP 1 Pg Glossy ?
> To: owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org
> Date: Wednesday, April 21, 2010, 3:51 PM
> Here is a copy of an owasp flyer that
> we have used in the past.  I would
> challenge you leaders to be creative and share your passion
> for OWASP by
> creating a new and improved document!
> 
> http://www.owasp.org/images/e/e1/Updated_owasp_flyer2.pdf
> 
> 
> Kate Hartmann
> OWASP Operations Director
> 9175 Guilford Road
> Suite 300
> Columbia, MD  21046
> 
> 301-275-9403 
> kate.hartmann at owasp.org
> Skype:  kate.hartmann1 
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: owasp-leaders-bounces at lists.owasp.org
> [mailto:owasp-leaders-bounces at lists.owasp.org]
> On Behalf Of Michael Coates
> Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 2:44 PM
> To: owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org;
> owasp-connections-committee at lists.owasp.org
> Subject: Re: [Owasp-leaders] About OWASP 1 Pg Glossy ?
> 
> Does anyone have a 1 page "What is OWASP" created? 
> I'm looking for 
> something that has a marketing/pr perspective with graphics
> and nice 
> designs.
> 
> Thanks,
> Michael Coates
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> OWASP-Leaders mailing list
> OWASP-Leaders at lists.owasp.org
> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-leaders
> 
> _______________________________________________
> OWASP-Leaders mailing list
> OWASP-Leaders at lists.owasp.org
> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-leaders
> 

_______________________________________________
OWASP-Leaders mailing list
OWASP-Leaders at lists.owasp.org
https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-leaders



More information about the OWASP-Leaders mailing list