[Owasp-leaders] About OWASP 1 Pg Glossy ?

Mike Boberski mike.boberski at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 17:14:57 EDT 2010

Perhaps just bend the new Top Ten's "+O" page for this purpose.

Suggest avoid vague non-appsec-specific statements like at the bottom of
that one.

Suggest go easy on the friendly language, like calling management suits,
affects credibility, silly vs. simple/direct.

Perhaps "ask questions" about drivers for appsec activities, such as
contractual requirements, PCI, DISA STIG, etc.

Include printed links, e.g. register now, join now, ok, where?

FWIW

Mike