[Owasp-leaders] Memphis TN Chapter - Need Help / Advice

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Sat Apr 17 15:40:33 EDT 2010

Is this a technical group that would be interested in the new OWASP Top 10
that's coming out on Monday? I think this level of awareness of what we are
dealing with in WebAppSec could be a good topic for this audience.

If so, you can use my Top 10 presentation (which is a bit long) but you
could skip over the deeper technical stuff. I'm in the middle of updating my
conference presentation to reflect the changes since the release candidate
first came out. I can get this done in time for your talk if you would like
to use it.

And everyone else is free to use it too!! Please do.

-Dave