[Owasp-leaders] Zone transfer

Mike Boberski mike.boberski at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 14:49:15 EDT 2010

Treat this like a customer in other words. There are many possible technical
mail lists that would provide the perfect context and would draw in
additional technical expertise, depending on the approach you wish to take
to explore this issue, e.g. from a testing or from an implementation
approach, or even an organizational process improvement approach to explore
how org's like OWASP handle such things. Write an article that explains the
issue, the risk, and then if e.g. there's no action, then add that to the
article, point people to this as an example of how organizations should be
open and know what their risks are and are perfectly within their rights to
accept risks. Maybe use this to drive that proposed project about putting
disclosure labels on sites.

Mike