[Owasp-leaders] CISO AppSec Cheat Sheet

Mike Boberski mike.boberski at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 19:20:26 EDT 2010

Will the what's next for org's be available for review prior to final
release? I'd like to see something 100% jargon-free that an Agile team with
zero security knowledge can for example clearly recognize and latch onto in
terms of identifying a first lifecycle activity, I guess to summarize our
couple previous 1:1 notes on adding a lifecycle-ish page.

Mike