[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-guide] cheat sheets and the development guide

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Thu Apr 1 08:27:35 EDT 2010

I'd suggest you create this definition at OWASP. I have had to do that when
I find things missing from the OWASP lexicon. For example, we had no
definition or discussion of DOM based XSS for a long time so I contacted the
researcher who originally coined the term and asked him if he would write a
short article for OWASP about it, and he did. We similarly needed a writeup
on Clickjacking when it came out and some Aspect guys wrote a short
description of it.

-Dave