[Owasp-leaders] Call for OWASP Speakers

Matt Tesauro mtesauro at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 08:57:01 EDT 2009

Arturo:  You'll never know until you ask!

This is the perfect topic for your Enigform.  In fact, yesterday I did
the local OWASP chapter talk and mentioned Enigform as a project to
watch closely.  I _used_ the ATM example we talked about during our
interview for an upcoming OWASP podcast.

It has the potential to be a real game changer for identifying both
sites & users.  I'd love to be able to verify the public key of my
online bank.  I'd be even happier if they verified me by my public
key.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Live CD Project Lead