[Owasp-leaders] Would the real OWASP please stand up!

daniel cuthbert daniel.cuthbert at owasp.org
Thu Sep 24 03:00:44 EDT 2009

This isn't something new, it's been happening since the late 90's.
IT has always been full of people who might be technically gifted but often
lacking in basic social skills. When we started OWASP back in the day, it
wasn't about ego, or being leet, it was about helping fix the poor state of
web 1.0. Many people rely on what we do, so who really gives a monkeys about
what others think?