[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Home Page Project

Matt Tesauro mtesauro at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 12:09:28 EDT 2009

Agreed that this is a big and important thing for OWASP.

One of the reason's the GPC is working on standardizing information on
projects is so that projects can be sorted into their correct buckets
easily.  That is one of the major reasonings behind the Assessment
Criteria v2 (collect the info we need consistently) and the project
information tabs/templates (have a central collection/storage point for
this info).

The ultimate goal is to make sure this scales (e.g. is automated as much
as possible) so that it doesn't become a maintenance nightmare.  We've
pushed the Wiki software pretty hard (and its taken longer then we'd
have liked) but we're definitely making progress.  The GPC efforts
should help this discussion become reality.

-
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Live CD Project Lead
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Live_CD_Project