[Owasp-leaders] (good example of upcomming events newsletter) Fwd: Upcoming VMware User Group Meetings

David H. dmalloc at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Sep 23 12:06:54 EDT 2009

 good news is that we have enough events at Owasp to create similar ones

> The question is 'who is going to do it'?

No one should have to. This should be a standard module in any half decent
CRM tool. I would guess that even the Open source ones have this kind of
ability. I tried sending "event" newsletters for a rather large Austrian
Community for 2 years and it got very annoying, very quickly.

-d