[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Home Page Project

Sarath Kummamuru kcsarath at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 11:30:52 EDT 2009

Hi,
    I do agree with things discussed for a new OWASP website. I can
volunteer some of my team members for this if required, We have good
expertise with portal, web design and UX.

     Would love to lead the project or participate in any role. Also can
commit some of my organization team members for this.

      Lets discuss broad goals and take this forward.

Thanks,
Sarath.

--
Thanks,
Sarath.

Quad One Technologies | Mobile: +91 98490 05620 | Off: +91 40 2335 0221 |
www.quadone.com