[Owasp-leaders] Other Ideas for Projects

Martin Knobloch martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Wed Sep 23 09:51:52 EDT 2009

Hi,
The OWASP End User Education Project should be covered by the OWASP
Education Project. Definitely the End User is a group to focus on! Good one
to put a 'End User Track' in next to the current track's: "

   - OWASP Top Ten
   - OWASP Tooling
   - OWASP Documentation
   - Profession / Interest
   - CLASP roles
   - SAMM

This is an ongoing project, delayed to personal problems I went through the
last couple of month.
See the temp wiki which will be replace the current Education Project page:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Education_Project_New

I will bring this in at the OWASP Global Education Committee meeting
tomorrow night!

Cheers,
~Martin