[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Home Page Project

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Tue Sep 22 20:20:39 EDT 2009

yea http://www.aspectsecurity.com looks really good thumbs up to the guy who
did it.... want to volunteer some time to owasp ;)

OWASP needs a pretty website too + the wiki behind it so that we can
continue our collaboration effort. James McGovern and others have been
noodling this.. and I hope that the OWASP Mini-Summit happening at the OWASP
USA 2009 event on November 11th
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_AppSec_DC_2009 will allow for this very
topic to be flushed out from the collaboration from the membership and if
someone wants a project this is one of the big ones to lend cycles to.

--
Tom Brennan
973.506.9303

http://www.linkedin.com/in/tombrennan