[Owasp-leaders] (who is looking after OWASP at Linked-in) Fwd: From Didier CRUETTE and other Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) group members on LinkedIn

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Thu Sep 17 19:04:14 EDT 2009

On the subject of vendor abuse , is anybody looking after the owasp group (&
discussions in it) at LinkedIn?
Some of the posts (like the ones in the update-email below and in here
http://www.linkedin.com/groupAnswers?viewQuestions=&gid=36874&forumID=3&sik=1253228167186)
are crossing the lines :)

And before people start hitting hard the current posts, the first question
to answer is *'are there any guidelines for how this LinkedIn group should
be used and managed?'*
*
*
*Dinis