[Owasp-leaders] OWASP NoVA Chapter

Ryan Barnett Ryan.Barnett at breach.com
Thu Sep 17 12:33:00 EDT 2009

Hey John,
On ModSecurity, let's discuss what a hands-on lab or workshop would look like.  I think mimicking the Securing WebGoat with ModSecurity project would be good.  Let me know how I can help.

Ryan C. Barnett
Director of Application Security Research
Breach Security, Inc.
Ryan.Barnett at Breach.com
www.Breach.com