[Owasp-leaders] Mailing list madness

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Thu Sep 17 09:10:05 EDT 2009

moving is fine, shall we need to move over all subscribers also? This may
cause confucion if not executed properly.

Eoin

--
Eoin Keary CISSP CISA
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Ireland_AppSec_2009_Conference

OWASP Code Review Guide Lead Author
OWASP Ireland Chapter Lead
OWASP Global Committee Member (Industry)

http://asg.ie/
https://twitter.com/EoinKeary