[Owasp-leaders] Mailing list madness

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Thu Sep 17 07:42:19 EDT 2009

why don't we pick a couple projects (let's say 5) and try this there?
Pravir suggested SAMM, I can add the OWASP O2 Platform, let's get a couple
more projects and try this over there (Google Groups).

If it works, we can then think about how to move other 100s of mailing lists
(and ideally its archives)

Dinis Cruz